Saturday, February 6, 2010

Re: Rina Binder-Macleod Blogs Entry

Final Blog Entry

Well, it is all over now…or is it?  I feel like what I have experienced and learned through this trip will resonate through my life although the impacts of the trip may be subconscious and I may not attribute my actions to lesions learned while in New Zealand.  But, isn't that the learning process?  Our thought processes and decision making are a result of previously learned lessons.

In respect to my goals for the trip, I feel like I reached my goals of being able to properly analyze and understand the natural environment.  We definitely learned how to analyze the beaches to a degree previously unimaginable!  Previous to this trip, I had no idea how many classifications there were for a beach!  In addition, on the biology side I never imagined being able to identify shells or marine creatures. 

Also, in the academic region, I feel like I learned about prospects of further education in a natural science (potentially going to grad school?).  I had never really thought about graduate school, but learning about the research that Art, Doug, and Adam do I am becoming interested in exploring this option for the future.  But, who knows?  Life is all one big journey; you can't plan too far ahead in the future!  I will end on that note, I wish to continue my journey through life learning and exploring.  I just have to remember Doug's advice to "keep your feet wet and your eyes open."  Bon voyage

1 comment:

  1. It may nicely beTrue Religion Canada perplexing at any time you could possibly be exploring for justTrue Religion Jeans the right mind of hair straightener, but GHD mind of hair straighteners certainly are a wonderful choice. The two most well-known models, theCheap True Religion MK3 as well as the MK4 are extensively available and they are formulated to generate your Jeans True Religionmind of hair styling experience a wonderful one, with greatTrue Religion Outlet results.

    ReplyDelete